Elizabeth went to the pediatrician today for her second round of shots. She screamed her head off and I felt so bad for her! It didn't help that it was feeding time and they came in the middle of her having her bottle, so she got upset when I took it away. She loves her milk! She was great though and got her cute little bandaids for being such a trooper. The doctor said she might be a little fussier this time around than last time, which seems to be the case so far. She's been desperately trying to fall asleep since we got home, but keeps waking up crying. My poor sweet pea. :( I'll be giving her Tylenol throughout the day and hopefully she'll start feeling a little better.
She is now 15 lbs. 10.5 oz. and 24.5 inches! She's a little on the chunky side, but her height & weight is growing at the same pace, so it's fine for now. Once she is more mobile, I think she'll even out some. Speaking of being mobile, she is finally looking like she is going to roll over! I bet it happens this week. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment