For the Fourth of July, Ken and I took Elizabeth to the Fort Lauderdale Riverwalk and Himmarshee Park. This is the first place Ken and I went to when we first started dating, so it was nice to go back with the baby for the first time. We enjoyed lunch at the Riverwalk, then walked up and down the water in Himmarshee all the way to the Broward Center.

Elizabeth did very well all decked out in her Fourth of July duds and bow I made her. (Yes, I will torture her for the rest of her life by making her huge bows and forcing her to wear them!)
It was quite beautiful as the sun was going down!

Someone started to get a little fussy, so we had to break our Mr. Catepillar to bring back the happiness.
Someone kept busy by showing her goods to all the little boys! We're in trouble. That's what I get for buying her a mini-skirt!
While sitting there watching Elizabeth and waiting for Ken to bring back coffee for us, I was startled by a blue crab peeking his head out of his hole in the bushes!

The famous Jungle Queen made an appearance! We have been on several of the boat tours, but never on the JQ.

Ken always has to have his coffee. Today was noooo exception. :)


The famous Jungle Queen made an appearance! We have been on several of the boat tours, but never on the JQ.

Ken always has to have his coffee. Today was noooo exception. :)

It was great to get out of the house with the baby and enjoy lunch out and a beautiful stroll along the water. We had a wonderful day!

Happy Fourth of July!


Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:
Post a Comment