Monday, September 8, 2008

Hospital Tour #1

16 weeks, 2 days. Today I had the second part of my screening done, which was just more blood work this time. I was in and out very fast - and only got stuck once this time! We'll get our results in about a week.

Tonight we went to Holy Cross hospital for a maternity tour. (My doctor delivers there and at Broward General, so we get to choose where we want to deliver. My BG tour is in 2 weeks.) We got to visit admitting, the birthing/recovery room, regular rooms, and baby nursery. She pointed out the NICU and Op Room, but no visits there. It was so neat to have a tour. All of this is still VERY surreal at times, but getting more and more real! I almost have to pinch myself at times. I can see how much more "real" this is becoming for Ken at each visit, tour, etc. too, which is so endearing.

OH! And I made my appointment for our next ultrasound too - 3 more weeks and we'll know what we're having! YAY!

No comments: