Thursday, August 28, 2008

That Heartbeat!

14 Weeks, 5 days. I had my 14 week checkup yesterday and Ken was able to come as well so I was excited about that. I was even more excited that we would hear the baby's heartbeat, so we recorded it for you to listen to as well! (Click here: http://www.box.net/shared/fl02al8qcc) I think the heartrate was about 152 bpm, so very close to what it was 2 weeks ago during my ultrasound.

I've been having my ups and downs this week. I've been getting a lot of strong headaches and some bad muscle pains as well. I'll assume it has to do with pregnancy, otherwise I am "spraining" many extremities left and right lately!

The house is coming along slowly. It seems like it's going to take me forever to get it to where I want it to be, but I feel good about taking my time to go through things and purge them the right way and not just do the ole 'stuff and hide.' :)

No comments: