Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nausea, New Bathroom and New Job - OH MY!

12 weeks, 1 day. I am finally 3 months along and almost out of my first trimester! Yay! The last 2 weeks have been extremely crazy for me. We decided to redo our bathroom and put in a tub. I've been waiting 6 years for a tub in this house! We only have one bathroom, so Ken and I had to move out while the renovations were taking place. Thankfully we had a free place to stay for a week or so, thanks to my parents. The bathroom was finally finished this past week, and here are the photos. We still need to hang some things on the walls and do some organization, but I am happy!


Tomorrow I start a new job as well! I will be working for the National Multiple Scelorosis Society as Database Coordinator, which is around the corner from our house. How perfect! With gas being so expensive and me having an SUV, it's going to be a nice savings from driving nearly 30 minutes each way from my previous job at the church.


Nausea? What nausea? Actually, I still do have some nausea and still a bit tired, but MUCH BETTER! Hopefully this is a good sign for the months to come. I did start getting headaches this week all of a sudden, but they have been tolerable.


Week 12: Most of the baby's systems are fully formed, but lots is still happening. The digestive system is practicing contractions to get ready to eat and the pituitary gland at the base of the brain has started producing hormones. The baby is about 2.5 inches and the size of a large plum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got your bathroom redone. you will really enjoy that tub come about the third trimester. : )

I am so happy for you.

- Aaron (aka BlueEyes of SonCrest fame)

Mountain Momma said...

Love the bathroom! The tub will be great with a new little one coming!

SLM said...

Bathroom looks great! Can't wait to see it in person.

You will love the bathtub in a few months when it's bathtime for baby Farmer.

Anonymous said...

The bathroom looks fabulous! Glad you are mostly over the nausea. That is definately the worst part of pregnancy.