10 weeks, 4 days. Instead of going to the new doctor that was referred to me, I decided to try and find my own doctor at a different hospital that I liked better. I was blown away that there were very few high risk docs at the top notch hospitals (well, that took my insurance at least). I found one and made an appointment. Unfortunately, this was my first male OB-GYN. I was not excited about that part. (Anyone seen The Hand That Rocks The Cradle?? I think I was scarred for life after that! Haha.) How shall I describe my first visit was my new doctor? Uncomfortable. Strange. Not going back. He barely said two words to me and put me in the strangest contraption I have ever been in!
So, I am once again looking for another doctor at yet another hospital. Please pray for me. This is starting to stress me out a bit. He did schedule me for a First Trimester Screening though, which I am going to on August 13th. It's supposed to happen before 13 weeks, so I really could not wait until I found another doctor to do the tests. They'll be testing for Down Syndrome and other potential birth defects.
I continue to be very nauseous and tired.
Week 10: Bones and cartilage are forming, and the start of knees and ankles. Tiny buds of baby teeth are forming under the gums. The baby is about the size of a prune!
Week 11: Hair follicles are forming and fingernail and toenail beds for forming. The baby is around 2 inches now!
No comments:
Post a Comment