Why does it always seem as though everything always breaks at once?
Just as Ken and I poured a ton of money into redoing our bathroom, our water heater broke! It flooded our laundry room, so we had to replace the heater and the carpet. I was so proud though, as Ken figured out how to install it by himself! He did a great job (and I look forward to more things getting fixed for free now!) So, just as we think we are done with house projects for awhile, we have a bad storm and our roof starts leaking! Ugh. We have not fixed it just yet and are not looking forward to that bill. And if all that was not enough, our TV just died too - just for the heck of it.
All else is well though. I have been feeling okay, having my good days and my bad. I have a doctor appointment this coming week for a check-up, too. I am officially 14 weeks today and starting my 2nd trimester! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment