Today I am 23 weeks. Almost 6 months along! The photo below shows what the baby looks like inside me right now. I still can't completely wrap my mind around it. I have a baby in there. She is over one pound now and about 11 inches in length!
I have been a negligent blog reader but I am caught up now. Happy to hear you are all doing well. Hooray for a girl!
We've been busy getting the new house set up but it is getting there. Maybe you can come visit when we are back from Eli's wedding. That should be exciting!
Love, Aunt Barbara (soon to be GREAT aunt barbara)
2 comments:
I have been a negligent blog reader but I am caught up now. Happy to hear you are all doing well. Hooray for a girl!
We've been busy getting the new house set up but it is getting there. Maybe you can come visit when we are back from Eli's wedding. That should be exciting!
Love, Aunt Barbara (soon to be GREAT aunt barbara)
Ken and I would LOVE to come for a visit! Lord knows he needs a vacation this year.
Wish we could be thre for Eli's wedding! We'll miss everyone!
Post a Comment