22 weeks. I finally felt the baby move this week!!!!!! A few days ago, in the middle of the night, I happened to be touching my belly (I was not feeling well that night, but more on that later) when I felt a little kick to my hand. I somewhat dismissed it, but told my doctor about it the next morning at my appointment and she confirmed that it was probably the baby moving! I did not feel anything until the next morning where I felt her moving again! Yesterday she moved/kicked a couple of times that I could feel yet again, and today she is a gymnast! This has been the most exciting last few days and I am so excited to really be feeling her move inside me. She doesn't seem to want to move when I want her to though. Typical, huh? ;-)
As far as not feeling well a few nights ago, I had a major scare of possibly the appendix or gall stones. I was in severe pain in my stomach, but not where the baby is. I could barely walk it was so bad. I finally called the doctor (something I usually refuse to do!) after Ken made me and she had me go to bed and come see her first thing in the morning. Embarrassingly enough, it seems to have been only extreme gas that got trapped. I've never experienced anything so horribly painful before - I never would have thought it could be that! *laughs*
No comments:
Post a Comment