Ken and I took Elizabeth to a little park near the house and took some family Easter photos of all of us. I remember when I was little, my mom always took me out to buy a new dress for Easter and it always made me feel very special. I don't think my mom realized (even to this day) how much that meant to me and I wanted to carry on that tradition to my daughter. Here are some of our photos! (And trust me, this is a
small batch compared to how many we took!)
Mommy & Daddy picked out Elizabeth's first Easter dress together. We never knew how difficult it would be to find something "Eastery" in a newborn size!


Mommy and her Sweet Pea.
Daddy and his baby daughter. Unfortunately, Ken got Elizabeth at the end of the photo shoot when she was over it all and a bit fussy!

The Farmer Family
First Family Easter Together 2009

SO HAPPY!
No comments:
Post a Comment