So today I went to my 36 week appointment and was a bit bummed that my blood pressure was a quite elevated for the first time; I believe it was 134/86. I've also been very swollen the last couple weeks and still having regular Braxton-Hicks contractions every day (since just before Christmas). She did a cervical check on me and I was 100% effaced (thinning of the cervix) and 2-3 cm dilated!!! I was shocked, because last week I was completely closed!
So, my doctor said to me, "I would not be surprised if you had the baby this weekend." She also told me to make sure I have my bag packed (which I do) and went over the signs of labor and when to go to the hospital. Of course, I could stay like this for weeks still, but you never know!
I am ready to meet my sweet Elizabeth!
2 comments:
yea! I am so excited for you.... One more centimeter and you can get the epidural... ha ha!! I can't wait to meet your little one... I hope she comes soon... Tell you hubby it is his job to get things going ha ha!!
You're too funny... ROFL
Post a Comment