Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Little Weekend

On Saturday, Ken drove me up to Orlando because I threw a Bridal Shower for my best friend Jennifer. We had to drive up and back the same day, so it was a bit of a long and tiring day, but it was fun to see all of our friends yet again. The shower went really well and we had a lot of fun! I'm so glad that I was able to be there (even though my doctor advised me not to at first) because I am not going to be able to be at her wedding, as it's in Tampa on Feb 7th - 2 weeks before I am due! :( I will certainly be there in spirit though and can't wait to see the video!










Then on Sunday Ken and I slept in (sorta) then I got to go to Target and Babys R Us to get the rest of the essentials from our registry for the baby. I love to baby shop! Now I just need to find homes for everything and finsh the last touches (this week) on Elizabeth's room and we're all set for her arrival! Yay!

No comments: