Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Elizabeth is One Month Today!

I can't believe that Elizabeth is already a month old. It seriously feels like I gave birth to her last week. Today I baked a strawberry-flavored, heart-shaped cake in her honor! Uncle Dave & Aunt Shannon and Scott, Haley & Jack all came by to celebrate with Ken & me. Here are some photos from the evening!


Elizabeth and Mommy. So cute!

Aunt Shannon, Elizabeth, and her cousins Haley & Jack!


Uncle Dave and Elizabeth sharing a moment.


Her yummy strawberry-flavored heart cake!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You, my dear friend, are tooooo cute... :) Love the cake...

Aimee's Cabins said...

What a sweetheart!! She is so precious! Do you realize that she at one month old is still smaller than all my babies were at birth...Boy it has really been a fast month!! Take pictures every day because they change so much and you can never go back and capture any lost time on film...Better to take too many than not enough. Especially sice every thing is digital now.

Katie said...

Hehe, thanks ladies! Yeah, Aimee... I never thought I would have a kid less than 8 pounds to begin with, let alone just reaching that at a month old. She is reeeeally starting to fill out now!