Monday, March 23, 2009

Rainforest Gym Fun!

This weekend we put Elizabeth on her Rainforest Play Gym and she loved it! She especially got happy when she discovered herself in the mirror. It was so much fun watching her play and learn how to grab at the hanging toys all by herself. We can't wait to play more! Here are some photos and a video (courtesty of our new Flip video camera!):

Elizabeth's loves her Rainforest Gym. Thanks Auntie Rose!


Looks like someone discovered her cute face in the mirror!

Make sure to watch the last couple seconds of the video.... that's my girl! LOL

2 comments:

Aimee's Cabins said...

LOL!! Yes, I have to say that I am glad the spit up days are over. It is totally normal and most babies do it but, it is gross! And the sour stink!! Don't miss it!!

Katie said...

I know, I can't wait til these days are over! How long did it last for you?

This is why we have to ALWAYS have a burp cloth down or on us at all times! Otherwise we get showered! Hehe.