Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Shower in Orlando

I had a Baby Shower in Orlando on Saturday with all my Orlando friends. Special thanks to Jen for hosting it and making all the food and drinks (and adorable diaper cake!), Lourdes & Addy for letting us have it at their house, and for Karen coming up with some wonderful games and a memory board for Elizabeth's room that everyone got to sign.

I only have this one photo from the shower so far, but am hoping to get more from the friends who took photos soon! I especially loved the Tinkerbell cake with Elizabeth's name on it. Thanks Jen!

I had a great time, thank you ladies. It was SO GOOD to see everyone, especially Christine and Andrea who I had not seen in about 10 years! I so appreciate everyone being there to celebrate with me.

2 comments:

Mountain Momma said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower! I can't wait to see pictures of the big day!!

Katie said...

I know, but you were very much missed! I hope to get my hands on the photos soon too. ;-) I'll post them when I do!