Today I am 28 weeks (7 months) and have officially begun my 3rd Trimester! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am. And yes, a bit relieved too. As I read books about what's going on with me and baby now, I can't help but to cry a little, knowing that soon Baby Elizabeth will be here. I can't wait to see her little face.
The nursery is almost complete. Furniture is put together and some of her clothes have been washed and put away. Yes, I have been nesting! We also just got in the valances and hung them, so it's really looking like a little girl's room now! I will post pictures next week after I finish clearing some things out. Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations being taken out has made things a bit messy at the moment.
Elizabeth says hi, I think. She's kicking as I type. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment