Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Doctor Switch-a-Roo

OK, so I have once again changed doctors. When I was not feeling well a couple of weeks ago, the other doctor in the office was on call and had me come in the next day so I got to meet her. She is young and a tell-it-like-it-is type, but I kinda like that. She was also very thorough and talked a lot with me and I felt comfortable with her, so I switched to her! I absolutely LOVE the office staff too, very attentive and they actually answer the phone. :)

This also means that we are switching where I will be delivering at, since she, Dr. Fahey, only delivers at Broward General. I'm perfectly fine with that, and glad we already toured the hospital. Maybe this is where we were meant to be in the first place? *sings* Isn't it ironic....

No comments: