So this is my first time hosting and cooking Thanksgiving dinner. I have been so excited! My parents will be here in about an hour and the festivities will begin! I have the turkey in the oven and it's looking good and almost finished cooking. I hope it tastes good too. I'm also in the process of making broccoli cheese casserole, sweet potato casserole, homemade mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, rolls and pecan pie. We also made some muddy buddies and frosted cranberries to put out. Now I must get in the shower and get cleaned up! I'll report later if the turkey and other stuff came out. ;-)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We have so much to be thankful for.
4 comments:
We had frosted cranberries too! :-)
Yay! Rob liked the Muddy Buddies better; my mom liked the Cranberries. :)
What's not to love when chocolate and peanut butter is involved?
I gave Nicholas a cranberry. He bit into it, shook his head and said "No, No. All done", spit it out and handed it back to me. lol
I will take some of those cranberries... we have a "Holiday Lunch" coming up at work and I am going to be sure to take my favorite thing... cranberry orange relish. Yes... it will be made by yours truly.
Post a Comment