Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Ken and I woke up at 3:30 AM to head out for Black Friday shopping! We went to several stores and ended up getting most of our Christmas shopping done! It made waiting in the lines worth while.

I think I like Black Friday so much because it reminds me of the days we went to Live Oak, FL for Thanksgiving growing up and the day after we always drove up to the outlet malls just over the Georgia border. The entire family went and it was nice to divide and conquer, taking turns spending time with my parents, aunts and uncles and my cousins. I miss those days. So, it brings me joy of great memories and helps me to deal with all the crazies out there in the long lines.

We took a long nap after we got home, and then had Thanksgiving leftovers. In a little bit we are going to pick out a Christmas tree! Yay!

Here are a few photos from Thanksgiving Day in the Farmer Household.








No comments: