I am so happy for you guys!! Praying for a happy, safe, painless and wonderful delivery! It won't be long now!! ha ha!! Actually the last 30 days take longer than the whole pregnancy - you will see what I mean soon beause everything is all ready and you are just sitting there waiting for something to happen.... Fill your calendar up with lots of little things close to home the last month so it doesn't drive you crazy!
Thanks Aimee!!! Well, my calendar is definitely full for December and half of January so far, so I will try to keep busy. I feel like she will come early too for some reason! I'm already feeling the anxious jitters! :)
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys!! Praying for a happy, safe, painless and wonderful delivery! It won't be long now!! ha ha!! Actually the last 30 days take longer than the whole pregnancy - you will see what I mean soon beause everything is all ready and you are just sitting there waiting for something to happen.... Fill your calendar up with lots of little things close to home the last month so it doesn't drive you crazy!
Thanks Aimee!!! Well, my calendar is definitely full for December and half of January so far, so I will try to keep busy. I feel like she will come early too for some reason! I'm already feeling the anxious jitters! :)
Post a Comment