Ken and I had been planning on taking a few days off to head up to Orlando to see the Christmas Decorations and enjoy a final little getaway before the baby comes. Originally we were going to go for 3-4 days, but ended up only being able to do an overnight trip. We had a great time, even though it was short.
On Friday, as we were just putting the last of our things in the car to leave, Zoey decided that she just HAD to chase a duck. She got hurt somehow and was limping, then a few minutes later was dizzy and started walking sideways and falling over and throwing up. I was so scared! Well, let's just say we ended up taking her to the vet. She was okay thankfully, but it was a lot of drama and we got a very late start!
We got to Orlando around 2pm and checked into our wonderful hotel, The Gaylord Palms.
On Friday, as we were just putting the last of our things in the car to leave, Zoey decided that she just HAD to chase a duck. She got hurt somehow and was limping, then a few minutes later was dizzy and started walking sideways and falling over and throwing up. I was so scared! Well, let's just say we ended up taking her to the vet. She was okay thankfully, but it was a lot of drama and we got a very late start!
We got to Orlando around 2pm and checked into our wonderful hotel, The Gaylord Palms.
We then got sucked into playing their little scavenger game of Hunting Gnomes. As you can see, most of them were hidden very well! That was a LOT of fun for us. (I won, of course. Ken loooooves to compete! ;-) And you can see my ever-growing prego belly.)
We took lots of photos, looked at their Christmas decorations (including their 55-foot Christmas tree!) then went to dinner. After dinner we went to see their ICE! exhibit which was quite amazing.
On Saturday, we spent the day at Disney's Animal Kingdom! Ken and I both love to see animals/zoos and we're been wanting to go back. Little did I know that I was having contractions all day while walking around!
No comments:
Post a Comment