Today I had my 30-week check-up with my doctor and it could not have gone better! I gained only 2 pounds this month and all of my blood results came back with flying colors! I passed my glucose tolerance test, my blood pressure was perfect, my iron was still on target (she even said that by now about 90% of women become anemic, so I was very happy mine was good!), my thyroid numbers are still better than ever, and only 2 pounds gained through the Thanksgiving holidays AND that's all baby! She said I was doing well. I start going to see her every 2 weeks now.
I am measuring around 33 weeks, so she said I might have another ultrasound towards the end if I continue to measure a few weeks ahead. I actually HOPE I have another ultrasound. I love seeing my baby. :)
The baby is about 3 pounds now and nearly 17 inches in length!
No comments:
Post a Comment