Friday, December 5, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Our Christmas tree is finally up! We bought a real tree again this year. I love having a real tree. It feels so much more like Christmas. I even have a lot of the gifts wrapped already and they are under the tree too! I only have a couple more to wrap (plus, all of Ken's - which are hidden!) and a couple more people to buy for (ironically, that would be my dad & step-dad - go figure! Can you say impossible to shop for?) I am soooo happy to have most of my shopping out of the way.

Some of the inside decorations have been hung, we'll finish the rest of it over the weekend and put the outside lights up! I'll take some photos when we are done. For now, here is a photo of our Christmas tree. I love Christmas time!!!!

During the day...

...and at night!

1 comment:

SLM said...

Your tree is adorable! Got your gift in the mail a couple of days ago. I need to get it wrapped and to you soon. Are you guys coming to Orlando before January?